Friday, March 18, 2005

Threading Religious Topics:
As much as possible aku eku bisang mag post about Religious topic, because theres a lot of reasons; One, it is a touchy subject. You see, religion is a soo deep within us and if we touch the Faith of others it becomes too sensitive and personal. Misinterpretation and misunderstaning will kick in so, no matter how you write it will always be misunderstood. especially on eMail because, we cannot express our emotions. I did! from time to time, posting about religious thread kening kekatamung groups. I was just defenting my religion when false accusations are made againts it. I didn't say that no one had no right to state their opinion. Sure, they do (no matter how uneducated it is...that's my opinion )

Church Teaching:
Ing Church always TRIES to deliver the teaching of Christ to the best way it can and the best way it know how to. Ing karelang mensahe is about charity , sanctity of human life , peace , love for fellow men, and the way to spiritual salvation .
Wa, TUTU, the Catholic church teaches us to do other Christian faiths, but that has nothing to do, to command your life and you have the right to stand up and quesition! for only in questioning, can find the truth and faith. The best way to learn is to ask.
I do believe Catholic teach how to respect other religions not to attach them. It is true that the Catholic church used to believe that it is there is one true religion and that the only way to heaven is through Catholicism , that teaching was abolished way back in the sixties when Vatican II began. Catholics do not have a monopoly to the truth. People of other religions have as good a chance as Catholics do to enter to that heaven. Isanu ing Religon na alang mali keng karelang teachings?
I am not trying to defend the Christian ... because no matter how hard I try I can never win , It is only you who can defend it for yourself . Aku mu naman kalupa da reng aliwa, questions arises millions of time , I 've read historical materialism which subjected my faith to its extreme challenge , and saw documented ills of the men in the Church , I know about Paul doesn't know how to read and write, later part he did when he was in prison. But I also saw good things too. So which should I remember ? The weakness of humanity manifested by their actions and limited knowledge or the wisdom that make them seach for God ? Remember no church can save us ... they can ony point to the one who can (Faith) We were given the mind to question our faith, you are given a heart to listen , and a soul to search him (God)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home